Terms + Conditions… always good to be in the know!
- DIY Hire, (meaning you pick up and drop off to our warehouse) $100
- Hire and delivery $300, Delivery and pickup fees are quoted separately and are additional.
- Wedding Planning $1400
- Wedding Coordination $1000
- Wedding Design and Styling including any Floral design $4000
- Quotes are valid for 30 days from the date of issue. Hoorah Events reserves the right to adjust the prices of any Hire Equipment or Services if the quote is accepted after the 30 days from the date of issue.
- Hire Equipment is hired on a “first come, first served” basis, and provision of a quote does not guarantee the availability of any or all items listed on a quote.
- Availability is only guaranteed after payment of the Deposit.
- Hoorah Events has the right to pass on any price increases on sub-hire equipment by suppliers.
- Hoorah Events has the right to pass on any increase in labour due to last minute changes, including additional fees incurred through late night or early morning installations or dismantling or waiting 30 mins due to delays outside the control of Hoorah Events.
- Hoorah Events has the right to pass on any increases in labour due to changes in award rates and conditions.
Deposits & Payments
- A non-refundable 30% deposit is required to secure a quote. Upon payment of the deposit The Client is deemed to have accepted Hoorah Events Terms & Conditions.
- Full payment is required 30 days before the commencement of The Clients booking.
- The Hire Equipment will not be made available for the Hire Period until the Hire Amount has been paid in full.
- All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars and do not include Goods and Services Tax.
- A 20% surcharge is payable for Hire Equipment and Services if the Hire Period coincides with a public holiday.
- Credit Card payments will incur a 3% surcharge.
- We reserve the right to cancel the booking if full payment is not received 7 days prior to the event.
- Hire rates are quoted on the basis of a three day Hire Period, however a quote for an extended Hire Period will be provided on request. Extended Hire Periods will depend on the availability of the Hire Equipment.
- Late fees will be incurred for all Hire Equipment not returned to Hoorah Events at the end of the Hire Period, or where Hoorah Events is prevented from collecting the Hire Equipment at the end of the Hire Period. The late fee will be 30% of the Hire Amount for each day the Hire Equipment is not returned or made available for collection. Late fees will be charged to the credit card of The Client.
Failure to return the Hire Equipment or make it available for collection within 5 days of the end of the Hire Period will result in The Client being charged for the total replacement cost of the Hire Equipment.
If you need to cancel your order or event the following guidelines are applicable:
- all deposits are non refundable
- Any refunds (if payable) or cancellations of an event or order of Hire Equipment will incur an administration fee of $100.00 (the “Administration Fee”), which will be deducted from The Clients refund amount, if any, or charged to the credit card kept on file as security.
- Cancellations made more than 30 days from the commencement of the booking will receive a refund of any amounts paid to Hoorah Events in excess of the Deposit less the Administration Fee.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days from the commencement of the booking will receive a refund of Hoorah Events’ installation, delivery and collection costs only. The remainder of any Hire Amount owing is payable by The Client to Hoorah Events.
- Hoorah Events may allow the Deposit to be transferred to another event within six months of the Hire/Booking Period in its sole discretion.
Use of Equipment
- All Hire Equipment remains the property of Hoorah Events.
- The Client assumes all responsibility for the Hire Equipment for the duration of the Hire Period and will be liable for any damage or loss of the Hire Equipment during the Hire Period, subject to reasonable wear and tear.
- The Client warrants that the Hire Equipment will be returned in good working order. Insurance is not provided by Hoorah Events once the Hire Equipment has left the warehouse.
- Hoorah Events makes no representations as to the suitability of the Hire Equipment for a particular need or event, and it is the Clients responsibility to make that judgment on their own behalf.
- Any Hire Equipment used outside is done so entirely at the risk of The Client. In no case should the Hire Equipment be used or left outside in the rain, or overnight.
- In no case should any furniture or floor coverings be used on wet or muddy ground.
- All items must be stored with the covers provided when not in use, and left in a secure and dry storage area.
- All Hire Equipment is to be returned by The Client clean and in the same condition that the product was receive. Cleaning fees will be charged to The Clients credit card if hire equipment is not returned clean, this includes candle wax.
- Credit card details are required as a security bond from The Client and will be held in case of any damages, breakages, loss, theft or unaccounted Hire Equipment from Hoorah Events at the end of the Hire Period.
- Once all Hire Equipment is returned and confirmed to be in the same condition as prior to dispatch, no charge will be made. Hoorah events decisions as to the condition of the Hire Equipment prior to dispatch and on return shall be final.
Delivery, Installation & Pick up
- There must be a site contact available at all times during the delivery and collection days to sign for both delivery and collection. The Client must provide Hoorah Events with the name(s) of this person(s) and contact details including a mobile phone number. Drop off access must be arranged by the Clients prior to the driver arriving. Help may be required to lift furniture on arrival. Neither the delivery person nor the stylist are capable of lifting on their own where furniture in excess of 20 kilos or longer than half a metre are involved.
- Delays in access to the venue for installation or removal will incur a standby charge at the rate of $50.00 per hour.
- All Hire Equipment must be packed up and stored in an accessible place ready for collection. If any items are not packed away and ready for pick up at the designated time and cause delay to Hoorah Events staff, an extra charge of $100 will be charged to the Clients credit card to account for time spent packing up the Hire Equipment.
- When the Hire Equipment is received, it is the responsibility of The Client to check the itemised receipt to confirm all Hire Equipment has been delivered. If any Hire Equipment is missing from the order, The Client must inform Hoorah Events immediately so that Hoorah Events can rectify the error.
- Delivery and pickup dates are generally agreed to be Friday and Monday unless otherwise agreed. Should The Client need items delivered or picked up on a Sunday additional fees will be incurred.
- Hoorah Events will aim to install and deliver the equipment by the agreed time but will not be liable to The Client for a late delivery, non-delivery or any associated loss or damage due to a late or non-delivery due to an event or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Hoorah Events; including but not limited to Acts of God, War, Rain, Hail, Wind, Fire, Explosion or motor vehicle accidents.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, The Client indemnifies Hoorah Events in respect of any damages, losses, costs or expenses suffered or incurred by Hoorah Events in connection with any failure by The Client to comply with these Terms and Conditions and any act or omission of The Client with their obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law The Client releases, discharges and indemnifies Hoorah Events from all claims and demands on Hoorah Events, including but not limited to direct, contingent, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or any other similar damages arising out of or consequent on the use or misuse of the Hire Equipment during the Hire Period, or arising as a result of breach of contract, negligence and strict liability or otherwise by Hoorah Events.
- Hoorah Events will not be liable for any loss or damages arising out of the overloading, misuse or abuse of the Hire Equipment by The Client.
Hoorah Events ABN:72811684301
The Client refers to the following: the persons named on the quotation/invoice; the person requesting the products/services or lastly, the persons making payment for or on behalf of persons requesting the products/services.
Hire Equipment refers to the product hired or the services booked by The Client from Hoorah Events